SF.net's project website
Key Graph# Features:
- A robust and minimalistic general graphing and CASE tool
- Draws UML 2.0 shapes, connections, &c without forcing UML 2.0 compliance.
- Draws generic mathematical graphs.
- Stores the resulting graph using the GraphML format
- Optionally stores the resulting graph in Microsoft Visio .vsd format.
- 3-D graphs
- Simple, easy-to-use UI.
- Graphing Function Analysis Tools (GFAT):
- Can apply analytical functions to a graph to provide additional information on a graph, such as the source/sink vertex, graph size, graph weight, &c.
- Can apply transformational functions such shortest path and spanning tree algorithms to a graph to produce an entirely new graph.
- Can apply functions that alter the layout of a graph.
- Can apply user-defined functions (via functors) to a graph to do, well, whatever the user wants them to!
A complete list of Graph#'s features can be found on the wiki.